DATA COLLECTION AND USE POLICY – ENGLISH
Myna Mahila Foundation
Last updated May 11th, 2020
Myna Mahila Foundation (“we” or “us” or “our”) respects the privacy of our users (“user” or “you”). This Data Collection and Use Policy explains how we collect, process and use your information when you visit our mobile application (the “Application”). Please read this Data Collection and Use Policy carefully. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE TERMS OF THIS DATA COLLECTION AND USE POLICY, PLEASE DO NOT ACCESS THE APPLICATION.
We reserve the right to make changes to this Data Collection and Use Policy at any time and for any reason. We will alert you about any changes by updating the “Last updated” date of this Data Collection and Use Policy. You are encouraged to periodically review this Data Collection and Use Policy to stay informed of updates. You will be deemed to have been made aware of, will be subject to, and will be deemed to have accepted the changes in any revised Data Collection and Use Policy by your continued use of the Application after the date such revised Data Collection and Use Policy is posted.
This Data Collection and Use Policy does not apply to the third-party online/mobile store from which you install the Application or make payments, including any in-game virtual items, which may also collect and use data about you. We are not responsible for any of the data collected by any such third party.
COLLECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may collect information about you in a variety of ways. The information we may collect via the Application depends on the content and materials you use and includes:
We collect your name, email, phone number, date of birth and weight that you voluntarily give to us when choosing to participate in various activities related to the Application, such as creating your profile, sending feedback, and responding to surveys.
In addition to your personal identifiable information, we request information regarding your menstrual hygiene such as cycle length, period start and end dates, and period symptoms.
For processing purposes, your personal information will be processed by selected third-party vendors, such as Adalo, Zapier, and Integromat. These third-party services are not allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes. They are only allowed to process the data on our behalf.
User Behavior Data
We may also partner with selected third-party vendors, such as Google Analytics, Mixpanel, and others, to allow tracking technologies to, analyze and track users’ use of the Application, determine the popularity of certain content, and better understand online activity. We do not transfer personal information to these third-party vendors.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Having accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. Specifically:
- We may use your personal identifiable information to create and manage your account.
- Use your cycle length to approximately determine your next period start date.
- Use your period start and end dates to determine the length of your menstrual cycle.
- We process your period symptoms along with your period start and end dates to perform statistical data analysis:
- The analysis helps us provide tailored educational material to help you with your menstrual hygiene management.
- Additionally, the analysis helps us send you push notifications on your next period start date is and other relevant educational material.
- We may use your phone number to send you SMS regarding your account, or request feedback and contact you about your use of the Application.
- Your user behavior helps us increase the efficiency and operation of the Application.
- Your user behavior helps us monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve your experience with the Application.
If you have questions or comments about this Data Collection and Use Policy, please contact us at:
Name: Myna Mahila Foundation
Address: 10/11 Building No. 34/A, GM Link Road, Natwar Parekh Compound, Shivaji Nagar, Govandi (W) Mumbai, Maharashtra 400043, India
Phone Number: +91 7208880031, +91 9326127527